Steps to reproduce
- Create clean installation of eZ Platform EE v2.2.2,
- Create the new siteaccess, for instance, nor,
- Create a directory nor in the content root (Home), let's assume that it has location 59, and directory eng in the content root (Home), let's assume it has location (62)
- Configure both nor and eng siteaccesses and set content.tree_root.location_id:
- Configure Page Builder to work with the new siteaccess:
- From the Dashboard, click on Page and select nor siteaccess
Page Builder will load the correct location (given in content.tree_root.location_id setting) preview, but after switching to Edit mode, default root location edit view will be shown (Location ID 2 instead of configured one).
Page Builder should load preview and edit view for the configured location ID instead of default root location.
This behavior is caused by the wrong location ID set in the Page Builder siteaccess picker menu, because the edit preview depends on the value from menu.