Publishing a Content Item with ezmaplocation fieldtype results in "Map container is already initialized." error in console.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as admin
2. Go to Admin -> Content Types -> Content
3. Create a new Content Type with ezstring and ezgmaplocation fieldtypes
4. Go to Content -> Content Structure
5. Start creating a new Content Item of created Content Type
6. Fill the name field with "TestItem"
7. In the map address bar enter "Los angeles" and hit search
8. Click "Publish"
Error in console:
Reporting as EZEE ticket because of the content-comparison in stacktrace.