Steps to reproduce:
- Login to back office as administrator user.
- Go to Admin / Content structure.
- Create new content e.g Folder.
- Edit created content and save draft or publish it (you need at least 2 versions of 1 content).
- Select created content (Folder), then switch tab to 'versions'.
- Click on 'compare version' button.
- Select 2 available versions on both sides (dropdown select).
- Switch to column1 view.
Watch gif - link: https://recordit.co/5aDSgD5mJm
After clicking on switch view to column 1 an exception occurs with error message:
Unknown "Localizednumber" filter
User should be able to compare all of available content versions.