It's not possible to tell apart in Page Builder multiple accesses defined for a Site.
- Use setup from https://github.com/ezsystems/ezplatform-ee/pull/130
- add a new Language: Polish (pol-PL) and add it to admin_group in ezplatform.yaml
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as admin
2. Go to "Site" > Site Factory (click the icon)
3. Click "Create"
4. Enter the Site name "Test" and select layout "RoadShow"
5. In the access enter:
6. Add a new access:
Language: Polish, English
6. Create the Site
7. Navigate to Page Builder in a way so that both accesses are visible
There are 2 "Test" menu entries and it's not possible to tell which one refers to which access. See screenshot for more details.