- two languages, english and spanish for example
- two siteaccess, site-eng and site-esp.
SA site-eng has english and spanish in site.ini declaration
SA site-esp has spanish and english in site.ini declaration
(respect the language priority order)
- 1 folder under root - people/personas (titles for each translation)
- 2 articles under the folder: 1 in english titled "Jack", 1 in spanish titled "Julio"
in eng siteaccess browse tro root, then to the "people" folder. verify these urls:
in spanish siteaccess navigation gives these:
so, the case is simple: if i'm on site-eng SA, and i have jack, john, james and julio the urls are:
the last url should resolve to: people/julio
- people/julio is accesible typing the direct url
- an object that only exists in one language appears to "force" the SA to use the object's parent with the same translation