EZP-22480, the creation of node assignments between an uploaded file and the parent node have been extracted from the publishObject method to the handleUpload method.
In the same class, the handleLocalFile method also calls the publishObject method, but doesn't add the node assignments part.
This causes the relation list Uploader to break when uploading a file directly in to an object relation list from a node.
- Create a content class with a relationlist attribute
- Create a content object of this class
- Click on the "Upload file" button
- Select a file, upload it
- On the next screen, select a target location for the new node
- Click on "Choose this location"
-> The button becomes grayed out