As of eZ Publish 5.0, the admin2 design has been renamed to admin, as documented here:
But the same did not happened in eZ Flow LS.
When we use the admin design only, some part of the CSS will try to load a button_bg.png, as we can see in the extension/ezflow/design/admin/stylesheets/ezpage/ezpage.css file:
Steps to reproduce:
- Install eZ Publish 5.3 with eZ Demo
- Update it to 5.3.2
- Edit the ezpublish_legacy/settings/siteaccess/ezdemo_site_admin/site.ini.append.php file
- Remove the following line: AdditionalSiteDesignList=admin2
- Save the changes
- Clear the caches
- Log in to your backend (ezdemo_site_admin)
- Edit the "Home" Landing Page (ezpage), or create a new one
You will see that the buttons will be missing the background (check the attached screenshot).