Certain eZ Publish e-mails produce "undisclosed-recipients:;" in the "To" field. This causes Sendmail errors which, depending on your mail settings, will either cause error e-mails to be sent out, or delay or omit the e-mails from being sent altogether.
The error is:
"undisclosed-recipients:;... List:; syntax illegal for recipient addresses"
An example eZ Publish e-mail is the notification e-mail. Simply subscribe to notifications on a folder, edit an object in that folder, and then trigger the "frequent" cronjob.
This behavior has been reported before on
EZP-13617. There, a solution is provided, in the form of an additional [MailSettings] setting:
However, this no longer works.
1. Admin interface: create the following content structure:
2. Admin interface: go to Dashboard/My notification settings/ and add "Tests" folder to "My item notifications";
3. Admin interface: edit Article 1, and publish;
4. Run "runcronjobs.php frequent" script:
5. Modify /ezpublish_legacy/settings/override/site.ini.append.php:
...and clear cache;
6. Admin interface: edit Article 1, and publish;
7. Run "runcronjobs.php frequent" script: