When using custom tags with custom attributes of type "link", when you open the custom tag popup window, there will be three buttons, "Search", "Browse" and "Bookmarks". When you click in any of those buttons, you will be re-directed to a suitable "Properties" area. That area contains a "go back" button, but when you click on it, you will remain on the "properties" area, which will be rendered empty (see screenshots).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a custom tag that contains a custom attribute of type "link". Called it "stvdbutton". Use attached "content.ini.append.php" and "ezoe_attributes.ini.append.php" files as reference;
2. Create or edit a content that contains an XML block field (used Article/Body);
3. On the XML block field, click "Insert custom tag" button;
4. Select "stvdbutton" custom tag;
5. Click on either "Search", "Browse" or "Bookmarks" button;
6. Try to go back by clicking on the "go back" button. You will remain on the now empty "Properties" area (see screenshots).
- relates to
EZP-23073 blank screen given when you select an option in the browse list