Affects Version/s: 2015.11.2
Component/s: Platform UI (Admin UI & Content UI)
Operating System: Debian 8
PHP Version: 5.6.14-0+deb8u1
Database and version: Mysql 5.5.46-0+deb8u1
Browser (and version): Firefox 42
- Set your server timezone to Etc/UTC, for instance (that's what I have in my /etc/timezone)
- Set your local timezone to some timezone that is your localtime - x, where the result will end on the previous day (example: I did this test at 08:00am and set the timezone to Alaska i.e., my timezone minus 9:00 => 11:00PM of the previous day)
- Created a content type with a date fieldtype
- Created an object of the previous content type and set the date to "1938-01-01"
- Exit the date field. When I exit the date field, some validation is done and the date is updated to "1936-07-29". Every time I do that, the date changes to something different than the original value
- Set your timezone in php.ini to America/Martinique
- Create a date in the platform UI, publish
- Display this date
- It is a day earlier than the entered date.