Affects Version/s: 1.4.1
Fix Version/s: QA tracked issues
Operating System: Debian 8
PHP Version: 5.6.14-0+deb8u1
Database and version: Mysql 5.5.46-0+deb8u1
Browser (and version): Firefox 47
- Create one folder - Folder1
- See the locations tab - The main location is set
- Click on "Send to Trash" for Folder1
- Go to "Trash"
- Select "Folder1" and click on "Restore Selected"
- View Folder 1
- See the locations tab - The main location is now unset
If I make a callback, then I can see that the main location is defined again. I don't know if this issue fits within