It's not possible to install eZ Platform (and eZ Platform EE) using the current 1.7 branch.
1. Working server (Apache/nginx) that will go along with freshly created installation. Note: debug has to be disabled and env should be prod.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Clone the repo: git clone http://github.com/ezsystems/ezplatform-ee.git ezplatform -b 1.7
2. Install composer dependencies (composer install)
3. Install the data (php app/console ezplatform:install clean or php app/console ezplatform:install studio-clean
4. Clear cache, install assets etc.:
php app/console cache:clear -e prod && php app/console assets:install --symlink -e prod && php app/console assetic:dump -e prod
When trying to access the frontend Home is displayed (or login panel if /ez is accessed)
Browser displays that Internal Error happened. The following is visible in Apache log: