Steps to reproduce
- Create a new role, for instance Foo,
- Create a new user, for instance John Doe,
- Set the following policies for the Foo role:
Module Function Limitations Content Read None Content Diff None Content View_embed None Content Edit None Content Publish None Content Manage_locations None Content Hide None Content Reverserelatedlist None Content Translate None Content Remove None Content Versionread None Content Versionremove None Content Translations None Content Urltranslator None Content Pendinglist None Content Restore None Content Cleantrash None Content Create Content Type: Article, Content Type of Parent: Folder User login SiteAccess: site, admin
- Add John Doe to the Foo group,
- Under the project root directory create a folder,
- In the folder created in the previous step create an article,
- Login into AdminUI as John Doe,
- Go to the article (created in step 6),
- Go to Locations tab
User John Doe can't create any new location. + button is greayed out.
According to the permissions configuration, John Doe should be able to, at least, open UDW and choose a content objects matching permission limitations.