There is an inconsistency while editing content which has multiple translations - some parts of the AdminUI allow such operation, some don't.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new article and name it "Test".
2. Add another translation to it e.g. Polish.
3. Create a new user "testUser".
4. Add the following set of policies to the "testUser":
5. Log in as the "testUser".
6. Try to edit "Test" using "pencil" icon next to the content in the sub-items list.
You will be presented with the following message:
You don't have permission to edit the content
Editing the same content from the content view is possible.
- relates to
EZP-30344 As an Administrator I want to limit Content management to specific Translations