The customer observed that content having multiple locations cannot be properly accessed and edited when subtree limitation points to location residing in a restricted subtree.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two folders under "Home" and name them "subtree1" and "subtree2".
2. Create a new role and name it "testRole".
3. Add the following policies/limitations to "testRole":
|Content||Read||Subtree of Location: /Home/subtree1|
4. Create a new content under "subtree1" and name it "test".
5. Add a new location to "test": /Home/subtree2 and mark it as main.
6. Create a new user "bulbo" and assign "testRole" to it.
7. Log in as "bulbo".
8. Try to enter "test". Then, try to edit the content.
After entering the content from the dashboard you will be presented with an error:
Cannot read property 'subitems' of undefined
as there are no results and Content Tree cannot be loaded (infinite spinner is present).
When trying to edit the content you get an async call to http://localhost:8006/admin/version-draft/has-no-conflict/65/eng-GB which ends up with the following error (see stacktrace for more details):
User does not have access to 'read' 'content' with: locationId '64'
Content can be both visited and edited.