Seems like due to bug fix(es) for PHP-XML in PHP 7.3.16 traversing through \DOMNode elements no longer works as it did and thus value for RichText field to be indexed is empty. Both PHP-XML and our implementation are quite old, so we need to investigate if a quick workaround is possible.
Spotted quite early thanks to our CI, but gave us a bit of a headache due to Symfony 5 and ezplatform-kernel release done accidentally in sync with the patch release for PHP.
- Create an Article and place some unique phrase in a RichText Field (e.g Intro).
- Publish the Article.
- Go to AdminUI > Search and try to search for that phrase.
- If you're already running PHP 7.3.16 observe that the Content was not found.
- If not, then perform php ezplatform:reindex, using php v7.3.16 and see that the search result is gone.
- Run php ezplatform:reindex using e.g. PHP 7.2 to see the search result is available again.