When the ez_render Twig helper with subrequest rendering strategy is used the subrequest is performed as anonymous user, making it unable to display Content/Locations requiring authentication.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Place the template subrequest.html.twig in templates/themes/standard/blocks
2. Create a default_layouts.yaml file in config/packages with content:
3. Login as admin
4. Start creating a new Landing Page
5. Add ContentList block and open block configuration
6. In the second tab select "Subrequest rendering" view.
7. In the first tab select "Users/Administrator Users/ as parent, 5 as limit and User as Content Type
8. Submit block configuration
Block is rendered and Administrator User is displayed
Block content is not rendered, exception happens under the hood: