When an item is embedded in a parent item using subrequest rendering method then the parent item's cache is not refreshed when the embedded item is edited.
1. Setup Varnish
Steps to reproduce:
1. Place the template subrequest.html.twig in templates/themes/standard/cache/content
2. Create a default_layouts.yaml file in config/packages with content:
3. Login as admin
4. Start creating a new Landing Page
5. Add ContentList block and open block configuration
6. In the second tab select "Cache: Content subrequest" view.
7. In the first tab select "Media" as parent, 5 as limit and Folder as Content Type
8. Submit block configuration
9. Publish Landing Page
10. Visit your Landing Page on the frontend. Make sure thr Page it's cached by Varnish
11. Login into admin panel
12. Edit Media/Images Folder and change it's name to "ImagesEdited"
13. Refresh the previously published Landing Page on the frontend
1. Cache is refreshed and Landing Page displays "ImagesEdited" item
1. Cache is not refreshed and Landing Page still displays "Images" item.