When there is a link placed on the Embed element inside the XMLblock field, conversion to the RichText can cause this link to be missing when content is opened for edition.
Steps to reproduce
1. Clean installation of eZ Platform 2.5 or Ibexa DXP 3.2/3.3
2. Install and enable https://github.com/ezsystems/ezplatform-xmltext-fieldtype
3. Login into the back office as admin to create and publish a new Image content Image.
4. Create and publish a new Folder Test. Inside the "short description" field create a link to the https://ibexa.co/
5. Create a new Content Type XML Test containing XML block field called body.
6. Create and Publish a new XML Test Content, with body set to:
Please note that you might change url_id="30" and object_id="55" to match your installation.
7. Execute the Command converting XML block to RichText field.
and clear the cache.
8. Open again the Content created in step 6. Click on the "Edit" button.
The embedded image won't show an indication that there is a link attached to it and when clicked on to edit link, the "Link to" field will be empty.
The embedded image will show link indication and when edited, the "Link to" field will display the link set from before the conversion.