After executing command php bin/console ezxmltext:convert-to-richtext tables from the XMLText field will be converted to the <table> tag, when new tables inside the RichText editor are created using <informaltable> tag.
This behavior is causing a different outcome rendered in the frontend, which is causing issues with styling and maintaining.
Steps to reproduce
1. Clean installation of eZ Platform 2.5 or Ibexa DXP 3.2/3.3
2. Install and enable https://github.com/ezsystems/ezplatform-xmltext-fieldtype
3. Login into the back office as admin to create and publish a new Image content Image.
4. Create a new Content Type XML Test containing XML block field called body.
5. Create and Publish a new XML Test Content, with body set to:
6. Execute the Command converting XML block to RichText field.
and clear the cache.
7. Open Test content again and edit it. Add a second table below the first one and publish Content.
Tables will be rendered differently (see the attachment).
Tables will be rendered the same.